So tomorrow I add a year to my age. Sad part is that my birth certificate does not match my spiritual age. I am an old soul with a young heart and I am in my late 20’s. Doesn’t make sense.. I know.
Birthday’s aren’t my thing because it’s the time period where I reflect on my life and accomplishments (more than New Years). So in order to see the glass half full (the 50% air in the glass), I want to reflect on what I am proud of instead of what coulda, woulda, shoulda…
- I am constantly improving my skills and learning more things
- I know what makes me unhappy, so I am taking action to change it
- I am helping more and more people as the years go by
- I have learned to take care of my body and soul more. So I eat healthier, exercise more and meditate
- I am embracing my multiple talents, and trying to limit my focus on improving a few at a time because improving them all at once is not possible and won’t get me far
- I am listening to more Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn and Ted Talks
- I write my goals more often
- I avoid hanging out with negative and selfish people
- I dream big
And I thank you for taking your time to read my post!
HBD to me 🙂