Many people are angry and upset about all the violence going on in the world. You may not be able to change the world, but you are able to make a difference. No act of kindness is too small. It is very easy to bring a smile on others faces and the more good you do, the better you will feel.
Spreading love and kindness will help restore faith in humanity and help the anger, hate and sadness spreading in the world to fade out.
Here are a few ways you can make the world a better place:
1.Google the non-profit organizations in your community and donate items that are on their ‘most needed items’ list.
2. Get a few pizzas and feed the homeless people. While your at it take your extra blankets, shoes and jackets too. Or check the Amazon wishlist I created for them.
3. Help a senior with his/her grocery shopping. Be nice and patient.
4. If you know someone looking for work, review their resume and ask around to see if anyone you know is aware of any related job openings.
5. Buy a goat, cow, chicken or plant a tree for a village at Heifer.org.
6. Give a Gift that gives more, from $1 to $1,000,000 or purchase any item on the website and they will give back to various causes like world hunger, cancer , veterans, autism and etc. Money donations are tax deductible and you can print out a certificate and give it to a recipient as a gift.
7. Volunteer your time or skills at a local event or charity.
8. Donate your extra clothes, kitchenware, decor, furniture and appliances at your local Salvation Army or woman’s shelter.
9. Adopt or foster a pet from a shelter before euthanasia. You can find all the local shelter pets on Petfinder
10. Stop negative posts and comments on social media.